    compatible with XP.
    Thanks for any advice received.
    Jim.

    James Lyon, Jan 6, 2004

  2. James Lyon

    Pissed Off Guest

    It is not.

    Pissed Off, Jan 6, 2004

  3. James Lyon

    ICee Guest

    Don't pay attention to the troll.
    Read this at Iomega:
    http://www.iomega.com/software/zipdrivers.html

    ICee, Jan 6, 2004
  4. James Lyon

    ICee Guest

    ICee, Jan 6, 2004
  5. James Lyon

    Unk Guest

    Download the latest Iomega Zip 100 (Internal) SCSI drivers for XP:
    http://www.iomega.com/software/ioware402pc.html

    Unk, Jan 6, 2004
  6. James Lyon

    bowerbird Guest

    I know that on mine, when I upgraded from Win95 to Win98, I also had to move the jumper on the actual scsi board to get it to work. It was something to do with IRQs. However, XP might not have the same problem. It was a long time ago though so can't help more.

    bb

    bowerbird, Jan 6, 2004