Invitation for PC buffs

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ronnie, Oct 8, 2005.

  1. Ronnie

    Ronnie Guest

    Dear Friends

    This is to let you know that on Saturday 15th October
    2005 we will be hosting a Gospel concert where some of
    the best and most popular artist in the industry will
    be in attendance.

    We are also blessed to have in attendance Missionary
    and former television actor Pastor Tony Purchas who
    will be speaking on the night. There will also be a
    wide range of foods and victuals from around the
    world.

    Venue: -

    15th October 2005 6P.M. - 10P.M.
    Church of St:Michael & St:George 1 commonwealth
    Avenue, Shepherds Bush, White City Estate, London, W12

    You can call for further details on 07956 193 554 or
    0208 571 9924 / 0208 450 3126

    Central Line to white city station, buses 220, 207,
    283, 95
    See you on the night

    Ronnie, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Ronnie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Love to. You putting up my air fare from the Great Pacific Northwest? I'll
    bring some smoked salmon <g>

    Toolman Tim, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Ronnie

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Did you mean PC Butts?

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Oct 8, 2005
  4. Ronnie

    Sarah Guest

    Limiting invitations to your friends isn't a good example for religious
    groups to set.

    Sarah, Oct 9, 2005
  5. Ronnie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Well, I think he used the term "friends" in a very broad sense - as in "if
    you're not my enemy, you're my friend". Then again, the enemies probably
    need to be in church more ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Oct 9, 2005
  6. Ronnie

    Plato Guest

    Ahhh, the best gospel music is found in small country churches with
    primarily black members. It it has a wood burning stove in the middle of
    the building you know you're in for a treat.

    Plato, Oct 9, 2005
  7. Ronnie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    For sure! I used to live close to one. After getting home from my church
    service, the little church across the street was just getting wound up
    <grin>! I'd throw the windows open for a good hour or two of hand-clappin' -
    tamborine bangin' - shouts of joy music :)

    Toolman Tim, Oct 9, 2005
  8. Ronnie

    clot Guest

    Amused me! :)

    clot, Oct 9, 2005
  9. I was out for a walk on North Eluthera Island in the Bahamas on a Sunday
    morning. I could hear the best choral singing coming from somewhere, it
    was fabulous. I followed the sound to a church to where they always hold
    services in the front lawn during summer months, indoors in bad weather.
    It'd be hard to describe how superior that sound was to most music I
    hear these days. They were absolutely rocking (not as in rock-n-roll)
    and belting out their souls. Very pleasant memory.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 15, 2005
  10. Ronnie

    Toolman Tim Guest

    I bet! We have a church just outside of town that does that as well, but the
    weather here limits how much they can get outside <g>.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 15, 2005