    EZ Wealth by Design is looking for investors. Easy income! High income
    potential! Pays like a bank bond, bi-weekly.

    Please email me if this interests you. Information is free.

    NotMLM, May 20, 2005

  2. NotMLM

    James Davis Guest

    Call me at our New Jersey branch of Bank of America. We are a financial
    institution and we'd like to invest in your business for easy income and
    high potential.

    Kind regards,
    James

    James Davis, May 20, 2005

  3. James, why can't I ever catch you at home? Some guy claiming to be
    "Roger" always answers the phone at your number. We need to discuss
    this delinquent account of 7,233,456.85 Quatloos. Please call.

    William Kollekter, May 20, 2005
  4. NotMLM

    James Davis Guest

    No hablo Engles. Ich nicht verstahe "Quatloos."

    James Davis, May 20, 2005