    There could be a row of 5 little images and only 1 is inverted. It also does
    it in MS Publisher 97".

    Any ideas?

    Geoff Pearson, Mar 31, 2006

  2. Geoff Pearson

    SgtMinor Guest

    Your friend may need to download a Word Update:

    "Certain images created in an Office 97 document and opened in
    either Office 2000 or Office XP, display the images flipped and
    inverted."

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323547 and
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...fc-3d22-488c-902d-3b684515c8a6&displaylang=en

    SgtMinor, Mar 31, 2006

  3. Geoff Pearson

    AGEE Guest

    Fonts?
    A colleague had trouble printing documents he had prepared at home
    using the Garamond font. When we got him to alter the font the
    problem vanished. The problem only appeared with his documents and
    when being printed on the group laser printer. Never found out why it
    happened.

    AGEE, Mar 31, 2006
  4. Geoff Pearson, Apr 1, 2006