    Firefox usually starts without error. Can anyone tell me what is
    happening? I am running Win98 SE. I am not of the computer generation
    so please make your reply easy to follow. Thanks.

    pixturesk, Mar 12, 2006

  2. pixturesk

    gwtc Guest

    when you mean "invalid page fault" are you talking about the Blue
    Screen? If so, then we need to know exactly what that blue screen
    says. There's several and each one means something different.

    gwtc, Mar 12, 2006

  3. pixturesk

    pixturesk Guest

    Thanks GWTC. I ran an AVG scan of my entire "C" drive, found a serious
    back door trojan which it fixed. Also AdAware found 5 critical objects,
    which it took care of. Now Firefox is working OK again. Thanks again.

    pixturesk, Mar 12, 2006