  1. does anyone know when the limited editon box-set of the whole series is going
    to come out? Also, what's the design going to be (I heard it was either going
    to be of Zim's house or a pig)?

    Vlvetmorning98, May 4, 2004

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Josh Guest

    This is how the Zim DVD releases are slated for release...

    Vol. 1 will be out May 11th (it's already available at Hot Topic, as
    well as, I believe, Wal-Mart). Vol. 2 is slated for August 31 and Vol.
    3 will follow that, completing the series. After that, what will be
    released is a limited edition box, shaped like Zim's house. However,
    the box is not a box SET--it will not contain the three subsequent
    two-disc releases. It WILL come with a disc of extra bonus features
    not found on any of the two-disc releases, making for a total of 7
    discs.

    It's not clear whether there will be a full box set, but if there is,
    it will most likely not be the Zim's house box and it may not have the
    special 7th bonus feature disc.

    Josh, May 7, 2004

  3. great, thank you!

    Vlvetmorning98, May 9, 2004