    Sponge's Secure Solutions
    www.geocities.com/yosponge
    My new email: yosponge2 att yahoo dott com

    sponge, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Could you repeat this post in: alt.comp.software.financial.quicken

    There are people who would be interested in this topic.

    Thanx...
    Dave

    http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=...en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.security.firewalls

    David H. Lipman, Dec 8, 2003

  3. http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=...en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.security.firewalls

    Interesting. If extant, maybe limited to the registration software?

    The reason I say that is that my boss' ZA [base] setup most definitely
    /doesn't/ exit when his wife runs QuickBooks[1]

    Judging by some of the trouble I found with ZAP a couple of years back, it
    would not surprise me in the slightest is it's a TruVector bug. (And, on
    that subject, I'd be interested to know if they ever got around to fixing
    that hard-coded 500 alert limit)

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    [1] Not that this really matters anymore - he asked for advice, and now
    runs a Netgear firewall/router...

    sponge, Dec 8, 2003