introduction

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by adebayo azeez, Feb 27, 2005.

  1. am adebayo azeez, a nigeria from lagos state. i want to
    get acquinted with system engineer on net.

    adebayo azeez, Feb 27, 2005

  2. what do you want to know? htell us about urself. How old are you? What
    are your educational qualifications? In which field do you want to work in?

    Ronit Bhattacharya, Feb 27, 2005

  3. adebayo azeez

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm confused. Are you looking for a date?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Feb 28, 2005
  4. That's how I read it, too. First we need to determine what sex adebayo is,
    then we can determine whether you should respond or I? Of course we need
    GIFS!!1!!1!!!!!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 28, 2005
  5. adebayo azeez

    Mike T. Guest

    Greetings MR AZEEZ,

    I am MR MIKE T, a representative of the estate of the late DR VINNY BOOMBOTZ
    of FORT LEE, NEW JERSEY, USA.. The late DR BOOMBOTZ was a respected and
    wealthy man. However, he did have enemies. DR VINNY BOOMBOTZ left behind a
    sizable estate of THIRTY MILLION US DOLLARS ($30,000,000). Naturally, his
    enemies are attempting to defraud the estate of DR BOOMBOTZ and steal the
    money due to his rightful heirs.

    This is where I need your help, MR AZEEZ. In exchange for your gracious
    assistance on behalf of the estate of the late DR VINNY BOOMBOTZ, I an
    authorised to give to you TWENTY PERCENT of the abovementioned amount as
    your fee for four assistance in this matter.

    Time is of the essence, MR AZEEZ. Please contact me as soon as possible

    May the blessings of Sven be upon you,
    MR MIKE T
    Representative of the estate of the late DR VINNY BOOMBOTZ

    Mike T., Feb 28, 2005
  6. adebayo azeez

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    id you see this biotch - tell her to turn off the caps lock. it's bloody
    rude!

    ------------
    Subj: FROM SUSAN
    Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:06:21 +0100 (CET)
    From:
    IT IS A PLEASURE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU A BUSINESS THAT
    WILL MAKE THE BEGGINNING OF NEVER-ENDING FAMILY
    RELATIONSHIP AND I HOPE THIS PROPOSAL WILL NOT BE AN
    INCONVENIENCE OR EMBARASSEMENT TO YOU.

    I AM MISS SUSAN ATTA THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE AGOGO
    ATTA WHO WAS A FAMOUS COCOA MERCHANT.

    MY LATE FATHER OPERATED HIS COCOA BUSINESS IN
    ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE UNDER PARTNERSHIP BUT
    UNFORTUNATELLY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES POISONED HIM IN
    ORDER TO CLAIM HIS WEALTH IN A COCKTAIL PARTY HELD IN
    HIS HONOUR AS THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY.WHEN HE WAS
    POISONED,HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL.

    IT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THAT HE SECRETLY DISCLOSED TO
    ME THE CAUSE OF THE SICKNESS AND ALSO THAT HE LOADED
    THE SUM OF $17.5M(SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
    THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY)IN A TRUNK BOX AND HE DEPOSITED
    THE TRUNK BOX TO A STORAGE COMPANY HERE IN
    ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE AND THAT I WAS MADE THE NEXT OF
    KIN TO INHERIT THE TRUNK BOX IN HIS RECORD/FILE.

    HE THEREFORE ADVISED ME TO LOOK FOR A RELIABLE,TRUST
    WORTHY AND GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO WILL ASSIST ME TO
    TRANSFER THIS FUNDS ABROAD STRICTLY FOR INVESTEMENT
    PURPOSES.THIS IS BECAUSE HE DIDN'NT WANT HIS
    ASSOCIATES TO RAISE AN EYEBROW ON HIS FUND.HE ALSO
    ADVISED ME TO AVOID HIS ASSOCIATES WHO WILL BE RUNNING
    AFTER MY DEAR LIFE,HE FINALLY DIED IN THE HOSPITAL
    AFTER TWO DAYS OF ADMISSION.

    I AM SOLICITING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN MOVING THE
    TRUNK BOX THAT CONTAINED $17.5M FOR AN INVESTMENT
    PURPOSES OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.I HOPE TO TRAVEL
    WITH YOU TO YOUR COUNTRY AFTER A SUCCESSFUL SHIPPMENT
    OF THIS FUNDS.THE CONTACT OF THE STORAGE COMPANY WILL
    BE GIVEN TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU SHOW YOUR INTEREST AND
    WILLINGNESS TO ME.YOU CAN NOW INSTRUCT THEM ON WHERE
    AND HOW THE TRUNK BOX WILL BE TRANSFERRED.

    I AM OFFERING YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM OF $17.500.000
    AS COMMISSION FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO THE SHIPPMENT OF
    THIS FUND INTO YOUR COUNTRY.MAY I STRONGLY
    RE-EMPHASIZE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY
    CONFIDENTIAL,HITCHFREE AND THIS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY
    CONCLUDED WITHIN 10 DAYS ACCORDING TO YOUR
    WILLINGNESS.

    THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.YOU CAN ALSO
    EMAIL ME THROUGH MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:

    YOURS SINCERELY,
    SUSAN ATTA.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 1, 2005
  7. adebayo azeez

    microsoft Guest

    Very important additional information:

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessments are very important to
    Certified Professionals

    Organizations now require certified professionals take
    these assessments to verify their currency with today's
    technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
    Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
    professionals who require basic support that mitigates
    urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
    Microsoft ® Certified Professional or just getting
    started, these SASI assessments are for you.

    Microsoft ® Skills Assessment Address:
    Microsoft ® Evaluation Address:
    http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

    Microsoft Administrator
    Email:

    microsoft, Mar 4, 2005
  8. I can help you, if you specific question.

    Ghee

    Ghee franklgj, Mar 9, 2005
  9. Yes, thank you for offering. What is this "top-posting" that I read about
    so often? Can you please ellaborate?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 9, 2005