  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    No more calls, please. We have a winner.

    Frisbee®, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Frisbee®

    Network Guru Guest

    Ben,

    Be careful, that rum may contain an additive of something called 'Salt
    Peter'

    Network Guru, Jul 29, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ben Smith, Jul 29, 2005
  4. I live to serve. I have to tell you, Null Entry In Log, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying the taglines.

    Signature

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Jul 30, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Kelvin Guest

    Yep, you jerks sure are lame.

    Kelvin, Jul 30, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    In other words, please stop before I find my shotgun!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Second!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 30, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Welcome Ben!

    (Sorry I'm late, I was on vacation.)

    I'm still trying to figure out if your induction elevates the MCNGP
    or lowers MS. Things that make you go Hmmmm....

    Congrats!
    kpg MCNGP 0x22

    P.S. 45 is a way cool number.

    kpg, Aug 1, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    welcome

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Where the hell have you been, man? You should've seen the smack Jtyc was
    talking about you. Right behind your back, too. Man, you looked like a fool.
    You should turn around and punch him in the ovaries.

    Briscobar, Aug 1, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    im going to now, the bastard. i've been busy saving babies

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    I understand you made Arnie quite proud.

    Frisbee®, Aug 1, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    Saving them from what? The Evil Space Clowns Of Jesus?

    Briscobar, Aug 1, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    I used to do a lot of volunteer work for unwed mothers.

    You know... just kind of helping them get their start.

    {$1 to Steve Martin}

    Frisbee®, Aug 1, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    im going to now, the bastard. i've been busy saving babies

    LOL... That's funny because it's true.

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kelvin spewed across the ether:
    Ah! And here, on the other hand, we have a genuinely witty comment!

    Observe and be amazed by the genius that is our "Kelvin."

    *snicker*

    "Kelvin"

    How many Degrees, "Kelvin?"

    JaR, Aug 2, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Yep, you jerks sure are lame.
    Three? Fayette Pickney, Shirley Porter and Linda turner

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:
    Shhhhh!

    No hints.

    *chuckle*

    "Kelvin"

    "Kelvin & Hebbes?"

    The adventures of a dweeb and his stuffed _____?

    JaR, Aug 2, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    Ben Smith Guest

    Quit hijacking my thread. ;)

    Ben Smith, Aug 2, 2005
  20. Congratulations, Ben!

    /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */, Aug 2, 2005