Introducing: MCNGP #45

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the MCNGP, Ben Smith.

    Ben has a long and storied relationship with the microsoft.public.cert.exam
    newsgroups and the MCNGP as well. Now that Ben has achieved this incredibly
    rare and well-respected certification, he can expect Bill Gates himself to
    authorize a raise in pay from six to seven figures.

    Ben joins a diverse group of IT professionals, helping make IT better for
    everyone, and will help in the cause of thwarting [email protected] and spammers
    everywhere!

    Welcome aboard, Ben.

    Now that we have an official Microsoftie on board, maybe we can get a better
    delivery system for our welcome packages. Federal Distress has seemed to
    have lost many of our welcome packages in the past. If you don't receive
    your MCNGP lapel pin and certificate, please contact them, not me.

    --
    Fris "Membership Comit-tee" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

    http://www.mcngp.com

    Frisbee®, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Welcome aboard....

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Jul 28, 2005

  3. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    SUCKA!!!!!!!

    oops, sorry - I mean welcome aboard Ben. Grab that chair and sit next to
    JaR. He's a cheeseboy too.

    Neil, Jul 28, 2005
  4. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    About freaking time! Welcome Ben.

    Don't hold your breath waiting for your turn in the MCNGP Ferrari, but I
    know you'll enjoy all the other stuff you'll find in the Offishul Welcome
    Kit.

    'Specially the chocolates....mmmm....choklits...

    JaR, Jul 28, 2005
  5. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    You now have another 5 letters after your name, 21 letters left in the
    alpha-ma-bet

    m0rk

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005
  6. Frisbee®

    LnkWizard Guest

    Welcome aboard, glad to have ya'! Don't lend Neil your car, he likes to
    take them swimming when he goes to the beach.
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jul 28, 2005
  7. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Congratulations! Welcome to the family! Don't believe anything JaR says
    and you'll be fine!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jul 28, 2005
  8. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    Welcome Ben. Now can you get me a job at MS?

    CBIC, Jul 28, 2005
  9. Frisbee®

    Ben Smith Guest

    Thank you. I am very on honored be only the #45 member inducted into
    this cult, um, group. When there are 1,342,984 members, and I am merely
    referred to as "45" this will really mean something (either that or I
    will be auctioning off signed copies of my MCNGP photo on Ebay2025.com.)

    Seriously though, I am very happy to have earned your respect and added
    a face (and personality) to the otherwise faceless and humorless
    corporate logo. I very much enjoy spending a few minutes in fourm each
    day, providing helpful advice when I can or at least a bit of corporate
    acceptable wit, and deleting a few posts here and there for old time
    sake.

    I am going to go take a nap now.

    Ben

    Ben Smith, Jul 28, 2005
  10. Frisbee®

    Wayne Guest

    Onya Ben!
    did you ever try that bottle of Bundaberg Rum I gave you at TechEd? :0

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Jul 28, 2005
  11. Frisbee®

    Guest Guest

    Welcome Ben! Youve been warned about the Ferrari (and neil's uncanny
    ability to make one disappear)... but you may want to keep as far away from
    Doom as possible... you see... he has this little think he calls a Burdizzo.
    If he offers a small peak to you... run... run far away...

    Guest, Jul 28, 2005
  12. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    Well, you have had a busy day, what with the ceremonies, the parade, and of
    course the interminable speeches at the MCNGP Initiation Banquet.

    Ghods, but Neil can drone on!

    JaR, Jul 29, 2005
  13. Frisbee®

    Ben Smith Guest

    Not yet, but probably next week. I will let you know.

    Ben Smith, Jul 29, 2005
  14. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Ben, how absolutely wonderful of you to join us!! Welcome aboard, BABY!!.
    Mark my words. From this day forward, your life has changed for the
    better. Every morning when you wake up you will be reminded that you are
    MCNGP as you feel the itch in your fingers and the tingle in your groin.

    (or is it the other way around? i am not sure anymore -- it's all a big
    blur.)

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 29, 2005
  15. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    now you can also log in to the "members only" section of the web site and
    access the MCNGP specials discounts.

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 29, 2005
  16. Frisbee®

    Network Guru Guest

    my dream on being the first dual cert holder has been shattered..

    Network Guru, Jul 29, 2005
  17. Frisbee®

    Mike T. Guest

    Woohoo! Glad to have you aboard, Ben!

    Mike T., Jul 29, 2005
  18. Frisbee®

    CBIC Guest

    I told you guys, the next one who warns somebody is gonna be next.

    CBIC, Jul 29, 2005
  19. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    so you've been to one of my classes

    Neil, Jul 29, 2005
  20. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    well, it's changed....not sure about the better...

    Neil, Jul 29, 2005