    J Guest

    lol

    alright, well, I think we've all wasted time discussing this topic :)

    J, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Raymond

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Can I assume that you no longer want to discuss this topic?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Raymond

    J Guest

    no, you can't, the opportunity has passed, and I am telling you that I know
    longer want to discuss this topic. Were you to assume that that was the
    case, then u wouldn't have asked me.

    J, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Here's the original post in which the word "stupid" was used, but the
    word "meaningless" does not make an appearance. Am I to draw a
    conclusion here that you think that it can be stupid to ask a smart
    question?

    there is these things called search engines
    learn to use them

    (i'm sorry but this sort of mindless question asking is stupid, it
    really is
    mindless)

    Which ones?
    Although I agree with you in essence, it is important to remember that
    everything on the web is not correct. Also, sometimes there is no time
    to spend hours searching when a quick newsgroup response or three will
    suffice. As I stated in another post...without any clear indication as
    to what motivated the poster to not go the Google route, it is not
    really fair to criticize his choice of asking on a related newsgroup.
    What in the heck is the purpose of this group, or any other for that
    matter, if we can't answer a "mindless" question or two?

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 23, 2004