    Tony soprano Guest

    I see it is a 4 disc set.

    DId they put video on both sides of the discs, or only one?

    Tony soprano, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Tony soprano

    TSKO Guest

    Watching it right now....only on 1 side

    TSKO, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Tony soprano

    Tony soprano Guest

    Cool, Thanks!

    Tony soprano, Oct 17, 2005
  4. Tony soprano

    Guest Guest

    A few years ago, a season of a TV show was put on a double-side, 2-layer
    disc. I believe it took 2 of them. The trend, however is to single-sided,
    2-layer discs. I just copied a complete season of West Wing for a friend of
    mine. It took 2 T-180 tapes to do the job (he doesn't have a DVD player.)
    You can get 12 episodes of a 1 hour show on a single T-180 tape if you're
    careful.

    Norm Strong

    Guest, Oct 18, 2005
  5. Tony soprano

    Tony soprano Guest

    Actually they are still doing it for some series. Both seasons of Las Vegas
    are on both sides of the discs.

    That's why I asked, it does still happen.

    Tony soprano, Oct 18, 2005