    radio i cant call that heavy usage

    so is it true bulldogdsl are deecent for reliable and unlimited unlike
    tiscali?

    Coz, Apr 9, 2006

  2. Coz

    Flying Rat Guest

    neither, Tiscali are crap and as for Bumfrog go and read the poor
    service reports at www.adslguide.org.uk

    You can do much better than either of them for your money. ADSLGuide is
    your friend for comparison of ISPs.

    FR

    Flying Rat, Apr 9, 2006

  3. Coz

    Martin Smith Guest

    currently with tiscali we have had 3 letters of them >saying heavy usage
    Do you have a wireless router installed? If yes then what security are you
    using? You might think you know your neighbours but its relatively easy to
    steal internet access if your router is not configured properly.

    And if not, then how often are you *only* listening to the radio? because
    live streaming audio over the internet may take up more of your usage limit
    than expected.

    Martin Smith, Apr 9, 2006
  4. Coz

    Plato Guest