    now have the 64 bit edition. I am unable to load Systemworks 2005 or the
    current Norton Internet Security software. Is there Internet Security and/or
    system maintenance software available that is compatible with Windows XP 64?

    Guest, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Symantec AV Corporate Edition 10 is though, you best try some of the
    available alternatives out there for x64, Avast!, NOD32, AVG and eTrust 7.1
    from CA. (I recommend AVG or NOD32)

    The Windows Firewall built into Windows XP x64 is well recommended since it
    includes most of the security technologies from Windows XP Service Pack 2.
    The only other alternative Firewall wise is from Tiny.

    As for AntiSpyware, Adaware and Microsoft AntiSpyware are compatible.

    For degramentation (PC Tune Up software), I will recommend these ones
    suggested by Rick:
    Diskeeper Pro & Premier 10
    O&O Defrag
    PerfectDisk 7
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks! This is great help!

    Guest, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Andre Da Costa, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I use avast anti virus and ghostwall firewall both free and woke fine.

    Guest, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Andre Da Costa, Jan 30, 2006