Internet Radio Show schedules and stream links at RadioShowLinks.com

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by rsljfp, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. rsljfp

    rsljfp Guest

    We've just recently launched our directory of internet radio shows;
    with "one click to play" stream links and schedule grids for some of
    the more popular broadcast or internet webcast radio shows.

    http://www.radioshowlinks.com/

    A Directory of Internet Radio Shows and Stations; Listen Live or
    On-Demand. The directory includes Schedules and Stream links for Talk
    Radio, Current Events, Business, the Arts, and other programming.

    For example, many popular NPR and other Public Radio shows are included
    in the directory, including streams directly from National Public Radio
    as well as webcasting internet radio stations from the NPR network.
    For example, this channel has top National Public Radio shows:
    http://www.radioshowlinks.com/display.aspx?id=72783

    Or, here's a channel with some selected Classical Music Internet Radio
    Show programmng:
    http://www.radioshowlinks.com/display.aspx?id=67597

    It's all free; no registration required. Please check it out and let
    us know what you think about it and any suggestions you may have for
    shows, or stations, that we should add to our Internet Radio guide.

    Thanks.

    John

    rsljfp, Apr 28, 2004