    ethernet have Internet access no problem. However, the wireless machines,
    although working fine to start with, are now not accessing the Internet.
    I've tried everything, I think. Any ideas?

    Simon Kempster, Sep 19, 2004

  2. Simon Kempster

    Guest Guest

    Hi there,

    Did you resolve this issue?...if so how as I seem to have the same problem.

    Cheers

    Guest, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Carey Holzman, Sep 21, 2004
  4. Managed to get one PC working by using Internet connection wizard (not that
    I hadn't already done this many times before with no results). I thought I'd
    cracked it so did exactly the same on the other PC with no luck - bizarre!
    At least one works!

    Simon

    Simon Kempster, Sep 23, 2004
  5. Simon Kempster

    bj Guest

    i have the same problem with my dlink wireless card & router. one day, the
    laptop no longer wanted to connect to the router. the answer was NOT
    allowing windows to configure the card. it's not precise, but seems to work
    better than any teck support the boneheads at dlink offered.
    good luck.
    bill

    bj, Sep 30, 2004