INTERNET MISTAKES TO AVOID

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Tracker, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Tracker

    Zarggg Guest

    Zarggg, Aug 13, 2003

  2. On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:32:37 GMT I replied to "Zarggg"
    <> on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling
    their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
    alt.computer.security
    AFAIK, that was someone flaming the dumbass.

    --
    If you think you know me, you don't.

    Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
    down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome

    Just Plain Insane, Aug 15, 2003