    Error: unspecified error

    Can anyone help. What can I do about it? Word docs print OK

    Roman

    r_mervart, Mar 28, 2005

  2. r_mervart

    why? Guest

    x-post trimmed to 24hshd from

    24hoursupport.helpdesk,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser

    IIRC, it's been a while since last seeing this, however the suggestions
    to fix this should still be available from

    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,530 English pages for SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg.
    (0.60 seconds)

    adding Win98SE to search

    Results 1 - 10 of about 37 English pages for SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg
    win98se. (0.28 seconds)

    adding unspecified error

    Web Results 1 - 8 of 8 English pages for SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg
    win98se unspecified error. (0.20 seconds)

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg+win98se+unspecified+error

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk
    23 results for SHDOCLC.DLL/ preview .dlg

    Searched all groups Results 1 - 10 of 4,560 for SHDOCLC.DLL/
    preview .dlg (0.27 seconds)

    adding WIn98SE to search -

    Searched all groups Results 1 - 10 of 37 for SHDOCLC.DLL/ preview
    ..dlg win98se (0.11 seconds)

    adding unspecified error to search

    Groups Results 1 - 6 of about 20 English messages for
    SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg win98se unspecified error. (1.06 seconds)

    results in about 20 hits to look at

    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg+win98se+unspecified+error

    Me

    why?, Mar 28, 2005

  3. r_mervart

    °Mike° Guest

    Shdoclc errors:
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/shdoclc.htm

    °Mike°, Mar 28, 2005
  4. r_mervart

    BS Guest

    Try re-registering the iepeers.dll file using regsvr32.exe and if that fails
    to fix the problem, run a repair from Add/Remove Programs on Internet
    Explorer. Good Luck.

    BS

    BS, Mar 28, 2005
  5. r_mervart

    r_mervart Guest

    No idea why it happened but I have finally nailed it down to a corrupt HP
    Laserjet6 driver.
    Thanks for all the inputs
    Roman

    r_mervart, Mar 29, 2005