Internet Explorer Script Error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jeffbee, Nov 25, 2004.

  1. jeffbee

    jeffbee Guest

    I recently installed a copy of Microsoft Picture It! Photo 2002 on my
    computer. When I launch the program I get the the following message:

    An Error Has Occurred In The Script On
    This Page

    followed by:

    Do You Want To Continue Running
    Scripts On This Page?

    YES or NO

    Similar error messages keep recurring on the opening page.

    The software installed successfully on my wife's machine, which showed that
    the opening page is supposed to be full of what I assume to be Flash movies.

    Any advice on how to overcome the problem on my own machine would be most
    welcome.

    Thanks in advance.

    jeffbee, Nov 25, 2004