    network the same error message shows up. I have tried rebooting berfore
    retrying all to no avail.

    Can anyone help please.

    Casapav, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Casapav

    why? Guest

    A script error will always be an error, unless it's fixed so a reboot
    won't do much.

    This similar question (script error messages) has been asked and
    answered a lot , even in the last day it appeared again, try searching
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=24hoursupport.helpdesk

    or

    www.google.com and search for
    nethood.htt
    Generally if it's a web page,

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced
    tick Disable Script Debugging
    untick Display a notification about every script error

    Since , it's a MS file for networking, can you remove (keep a note of
    important settings) the networking components, NIC card and reinstall.

    Sounds like a patch updated or rather missed updating some file(s). Did
    you change / install anything just before the problem happened?

    Me

    why?, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Casapav

    Casapav Guest

    The solution is :-

    If you are using TweakUI, it's possible that this utility is causing the
    problem. Open your control panel, double click on tweakUI, click on the
    desktop tab and at the bottom where you see "first icon on Desktop", make
    sure it says My Documents. It should fix the problem.

    It did. Thankyou

    Casapav, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Casapav

    why? Guest

    Nice one, looks like a network error but it's just icon positions.
    Good to get a solution posted in case it helps others.

    Me

    why?, Sep 25, 2003