Internet Explorer script error when using Help databases

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Guest, Jun 26, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Whenever I try to access the help function in Internet Explorer or Windows
    2000 I immediately get a script error message; AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE
    SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE.

    Error Message details follow.

    Internet Explorer Help:

    Line 1
    Char: 1
    Error: Unspecified error
    Code: 0
    HTML: mk:mad:MSITStore:C:\WINNT\Help\iexplore.chm::/iegetsrt.htm

    Windows 2000 Help:

    Line 1
    Char: 1
    Error: Unspecified error
    Code: 0

    If I click yes or no to continue running scripts on the page, the dialogue
    box disappears and I can use the left column in Help, but as soon as my mouse
    touches the right hand column (topic details), the script error box appears
    again. This continues indefinately.

    Any ideas?

    Guest, Jun 26, 2005