    the address bar. How can I put the menu bar above the address bar?

    Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 Windows XP sp2.

    Thanks.

    Lonnie Parker, Mar 28, 2007

  2. Lonnie Parker

    Neil Guest

    use Firefox

    Neil, Mar 28, 2007

  3. Thanks (seriously) for the quick response. I may try that.
    I have a Linux machine and I'm trying to do more of my
    work on that box. I might install Firefox on my Windows
    box as well, but in the meantime I'll try to get this annoyance
    fixed.

    L.

    Lonnie Parker, Mar 28, 2007
  4. Lonnie Parker

    Neil Guest

    <SNIP>
    Can you not right click a blank toolbar area and unlock toolbars - then drag them wherever you want? That's how it used to be !

    Neil, Mar 28, 2007
  5. Lonnie Parker

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Right click on the existing toolbar (directly right of the tabs) and turn
    on the menu bar.

    WhzzKdd, Mar 28, 2007
  6. Lonnie Parker

    sittingduck Guest

    Damn, I wish mine did that? You know how to make this permanent?

    I have every toolbar on one line, having the menubar gone would be great.

    sittingduck, Mar 28, 2007