    up each time it is used. Any suggestions on how to fix this please?

    Problem is on my daughters pc at Uni so we are trying to fix this blind.

    Thank you.

    Bob Fleming, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Bob Fleming

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Fleming continued:
    Aarse!

    slumpy, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Bob Fleming

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Fleming continued:
    Add/remove programs in Control Panel - scroll down to M$ Internet
    Explorer and Tools and double click - choose the 'repair' option, reboot
    and try again.

    slumpy, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Bob Fleming

    Rob Guest

  5. Bob Fleming

    Bob Fleming Guest

    Glad you put up the second post as well ;-).
    Will try that thanks.

    Bob.

    Bob Fleming, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Bob Fleming

    Bob Fleming Guest

    Bob Fleming, Oct 5, 2003
  7. Bob Fleming

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Fleming continued:
    Sorry, couldn't resist. How's the cough ;-)

    Bet you've had a bit of that eh ?

    slumpy, Oct 5, 2003