    In Internet explorer, within web pages buttons dont work, and I can
    enter text in boxes but hitting the enter key doesnt do anything. For
    instance on the google page, the buttons dont work.

    hjkc, Nov 28, 2005

  2. hjkc

    fred-bloggs Guest

    Try re-installing IE&OE
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378

    fred-bloggs, Nov 28, 2005

  3. hjkc

    hjkc Guest

    Tried that, unistalled, edited the register, reinstalled no change. It
    appears that even unistalling and editing the register leaves some
    remnant somewhere so that when you reinstall it, the same behavior is
    there. Funny thing though, when I installed firefox all the buttons
    work, and same with Mozilla thunderbird for email. I would really just
    like to get it back in IE and OE.

    hjkc, Nov 28, 2005