    Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the dropdown
    address bar in internet explorer?
    thanks

    Nascar24Rulz, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Nascar24Rulz

    Pepperoni Guest

    Yes. I think it is tools/ internet options/ general tab/ history/ clear
    history

    (win 98)

    Pepperoni, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Nascar24Rulz

    The One Guest

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Disc Cleanup

    The One, Nov 18, 2004

  4. Why is that so funny?

    Tools > .... (Loads up IE, I've not actually used it in about 2 months)

    Tools > Internet Options > Clear History (button)

    That's for version 4 upwards, I dont know about version 3, but I'm sure
    you're not using it anyway :)

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Nov 19, 2004
  5. Nascar24Rulz

    The One Guest

    I dont remember you posting in this topic until now who are to you question?

    The One, Nov 19, 2004
  6. Nascar24Rulz

    Spajky Guest

    regedit!

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedUrls

    Spajky, Nov 19, 2004