    change, recommendations for other providers would be welcomed. Thanks in
    advance for any help.

    Johnnie Kerr

    john Kerr, Jul 13, 2004

  2. john Kerr

    Matt.Lan Guest

    You can get a program to reconnect you if your disconnected its in
    freevbcode
    http://www.freevbcode.com/
    called
    Auto_Connect_VPN.exe
    the compiled working executable file is provided with the source code
    I get the same probs with bt surftime

    matt

    Matt.Lan, Jul 13, 2004

  3. john Kerr

    Bob B Guest

    why dont you check on the BT anytime news site BB

    Bob B, Jul 14, 2004