    get back on the internet is by restarting the computer again. Sometimes
    though i can connect back when i repair the connection. Anyways hope someone
    can help me. Thanks

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Go to your wireless device's Properties from Device Manager (System
    applet in Control Panel). Look on the Power Management tab and uncheck
    the box allowing Windows to turn off the device when "not in use". See
    if that helps.

    Malke

    Malke, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi Malke, Thanks for the reply. I went to the properties for the device but
    it didnt have a Power Management tab. I did however find something called a
    CAM (Constantly Awake Mode) which was disabled. I have enabled this and
    hopefully this would fix it. Will post back the results. Thanks once again

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Just make sure you have the highest security available-WPA/WPA2-for your
    network or you could get easily hacked.

    Guest, Jun 1, 2005