    connection or in my tray ......but the internet is working...just cant see
    the icon...pls help....if i reboot the icon will come on briefly...
    thanks

    Thomas, Dec 11, 2004

  2. Thomas

    Guest Guest

    Thomas,

    I am not positive this is what you want, but if you wish to see the small
    little blinking computers, indicating that theres is activity over a ethernet
    adapter.

    Then go to My Network Places, right click on Local Area Connection, In the
    lower left hand side of the box, check 'Show icon in notification area when
    connected'

    Guest, Dec 13, 2004