    Seems to have worked...
    I'm off for newspaper and donuts...

    ^1. at least for all the common ones.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 8, 2009

  2. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    I'm using a Netgear DG834Gv3 router and my connection drops

    FYI - Since switching over to using my new Apple iMac I am pleased to
    report that the dropping of my connection seems to be a thing of the
    past - all works (fingers crossed!) perfectly! :)

    (It is positioned in exactly the same place as was my old PC)

    So now I'm left wondering just why that might be!

    ~BD~, Mar 10, 2009