    Can anyone tell me how I can watch american channels online?

    Given what you can do online nowadays this shouldnt be a big deal.

    I'm thinking specifically NBC?

    Mags, May 15, 2004

  2. Mags

    docmill Guest

    Find an NBC affiliate that streams live broadcast?
    Good luck.
    You might find clips.

    docmill, May 15, 2004

  3. Good job, Mags, you're thinking into the future. (In some places, not so
    much in the future). Coming soon will be fast internet and cable
    television and radio and all sorts of international entertainment stuff
    on one wire that will be reasonably priced *hopefully*. But you're a
    little too soon.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 15, 2004
  4. Unfortunately not at the moment. How would the producers of ER,
    Friends, Frazier, etc. make big bucks selling their shows overseas if
    we could all watch them on broadband?

    The Great Cornholio, May 15, 2004
  5. Mags

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Same way they do now....Commercials!!! Oh way - wouldn't AdAware kill that?
    <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 15, 2004
  6. Mags

    Toolman Tim Guest

    <<corrected>>
    Same way they do now....Commercials!!! Oh wait - wouldn't AdAware kill
    that?
    <g>

    Gee - it must be getting late - my typing is really slipping...

    Toolman Tim, May 15, 2004
  7. No NBC but you might find something of interest here;

    http://www.webtvlist.com/

    The Great Cornholio, May 15, 2004