Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MICHAEL SMITH, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. HELP!!!!!!

    MICHAEL SMITH, Apr 21, 2006

  2. MICHAEL SMITH

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya MICHAEL SMITH.

    As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
    have to read mine too to get it ;)

    Ponder, Apr 21, 2006

  3. MICHAEL SMITH

    Beck Guest

    Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem? :)

    Beck, Apr 21, 2006
  4. MICHAEL SMITH

    Flying Rat Guest

    I suppose it beats reading your arse

    FR

    Flying Rat, Apr 21, 2006
  5. MICHAEL SMITH

    Noel Paton Guest

    Noel Paton, Apr 21, 2006
  6. MICHAEL SMITH

    Daave Guest

    No, in fact it was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

    Daave, Apr 21, 2006
  7. MICHAEL SMITH

    Flying Rat Guest

    like he said, INternot Exploder isn't working.

    Now he expects us to bring round beer and give him a foot massage,
    whilst someone reads the bumps on his arse and finds out exactly what he
    meant in the first place.

    Too bad I'm arse-blind and can't do psychic stuff

    FR

    Flying Rat, Apr 21, 2006
  8. MICHAEL SMITH

    Whiskers Guest

    Oh, NTL ...

    Whiskers, Apr 21, 2006
  9. MICHAEL SMITH

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Flying Rat.

    I wouldn't know, all the mirrors in my house break when I look into them.

    Ponder, Apr 21, 2006
  10. MICHAEL SMITH

    Flying Rat Guest

    yours must be the only house in the world where mirrors commit suicide

    Flying Rat, Apr 21, 2006
  11. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 21, 2006
  12. MICHAEL SMITH

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Apr 22, 2006
  13. MICHAEL SMITH