    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello fellow velocity reviewers. I am having trouble viewing webpages at work. The computer has an internet connection but it seems that all webpages are blocked except the weather channel.com. However this is only sometimes, early in the morning and late at night normal websites begin to work again. My technology advisor refuses to admit there is a problem. Im looking for a program or somethign or a way to fix this without having to talk to the company manager. In a way this is an ip byass im looking for, however what i want to do isnt illegal becuase sometimes it works and sometimes not. Anyone out there who can help... please feel free to. I hve a 4gb flash drive to transport things back and forth also.

    Jpc647, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Jpc647

    iwin2000

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi,
    what you are looking for is a proxy. Using it is perfectly legal and a lot of people use them for anonymity and privacy.
    You can find a lot of free ones by searching google.
    I personally host my own cgi-proxy. IF you want you can use it
    http://proxy.hgsquad.org
    username: shit
    password: shit

    :D

    iwin2000, Jun 24, 2007

  3. Jpc647

    dtile

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    I was wondering if there is any software that can block access to the internet and be turned off when I need to, not like Net Nanny, but something that will totally block access...OR a web site that develps this kind of software...Any help appreciated.
    Dtile

    dtile, Nov 14, 2007
  4. Jpc647

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA

    Watch out for this ass! There is a Trojan waiting to install itself if you go to this site! He will be banned shortly!!!!:stupido:

    Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
    bigal, Nov 29, 2007