    telling me of all different threats and trojans and it is wanting me to but
    it which i am not. so how do i delete it. it is my program files, no where in
    my control panel

    terry, Aug 4, 2008

  2. terry

    Judy Guest

    I had this problem yesterday and after a few emails they finally gave me the
    instructions to remove it from my computer. Here is what they sent me.

    Here instructions, try it:

    To remove the program, please follow these steps:
    Close program in the processes: press Ctrl + Alt + Delete, and close
    IAvir.exe process.
    From the folder "C: / Program Files" remove "Internet Antivirus" folder.
    Click "Start", then "Run",then please enter "Regedit",then press "OK".
    Remove the following branches:
    Hkey_current_user\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Internet
    Antivirus

    Also remove the folder "Internet Antivirus" from Start -> Programs
    and shortcut from desktop.

    I did this and it worked.

    Judy

    Judy, Aug 17, 2008