    helped. If I reboot my computer and router and wait a while I am able to
    get back to normal operation.

    What is mapquest doing that messes my system up?

    RR, Feb 19, 2007

  2. I doubt it that it messes with your system as such - it may be Java or
    dotNet dependent, check your installed versions and check the Site for
    installation dependencies!

    dotNet frameworks is about to be released in it's third version - you
    probably should have v. 2.0 anyway.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 19, 2007

  3. RR

    RR Guest

    how do I check and where would I get frameworks?

    RR, Feb 20, 2007
  4. Tony Sperling, Feb 20, 2007
  5. RR

    RR Guest

    would doing the Windows updates do the same thing ?

    RR, Feb 21, 2007
  6. RR

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    Windows Update will get you the .NET Framework (it's an optional update) but
    not the Java Runtime Environment.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Feb 21, 2007
  7. RR