    Maybe a drunken InterNeil head....or a hawt picture of LRM....something.

    Just some ideas for the InterNeil Beta Alpha Delta Gamma Alpha Sigma
    (BADGAS) 0.6 release.

    Lasher, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Efforts on the part of INCOMPETENT will be made in the future to allow
    community corruptio^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H improvement of and involvement with
    the InterNeil.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Lasher

    Guest Guest

    Just a request: can you make the InterNeil capable of plug-ins?

    Guest, Jan 21, 2006
  4. You are Lowdes, Jr. and I claim my .0250 {null/void}.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 21, 2006
  5. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    I would approve all of these additions to my namesake. I would also like
    to see some animation similar to "Rocky" or "Rover" in MS Search. When
    you go to RadioBlog or something, the InterNeil could tap a toe. When you
    first log on, the InterNeil could dance around a bit.

    When you exit, InterNeil's head could asplode. I know _that_ one would be
    poopular.

    Neil, Jan 21, 2006
  6. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    other's will get to share in my creation? COOL!

    promise me I'll be opensource. There are a few cute (female) programmers
    I would like to let "handle" my "code"

    Neil, Jan 21, 2006
  7. Lasher

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Pervert.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    If two men agree on everything,
    you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 21, 2006
  8. Lasher

    Neil Guest

    thanks