    device is working properly.

    Any suggestions to what is causing the problem?

    Thanks, Bob

    Guest, Jan 19, 2005

  2. What wizard are you using? Can you please specify steps for launching it?

    Use of included
    script samples are subject to the terms specified at

    message are best
    directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

    Anna Benesovska [MSFT], Jan 19, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Is your card compatible with Windows... and how did you test to see if your
    old card was bad?
    Also what kind of network card is it? ex. linksys, etc..
    And remove the device and allow windows to auto. find the card and install
    the latest driver.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005