    1 GB DDR PC3200
    Saphire Radeon 9600 Pro
    Audio Lansing MX5021 speakers

    Andrew Watiker, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Andrew Watiker

    Brad Griffis Guest

    If you're satisfied with the quality of the audio then there is no need to
    get an audio card. Besides the sound quality an audio card will also handle
    some of the processing involved in things such as mp3 encoding (with some
    programs). However, now that processors are so fast this is not really a
    big deal. Forget the audio card and use the money for something else.

    Brad

    Brad Griffis, Jul 10, 2004