    Please, any input would be appreciated.

    Regards,
    Bitoy

    Bitoy, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Bitoy

    mh Guest

    Or the interface is becoming wedged due to an IOS bug.

    Capture the output of show tech BEFORE you do a shut/noshut so that
    you can open a case with the Cisco TAC should that be necessary.

    You could also try upgrading the IOS version to see if the problem
    clears

    mh, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Bitoy

    Bitoy Guest

    Bitoy, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Bitoy

    mh Guest

    I was not referring to any specific IOS bug.

    You should consider upgrading to the latest release of the IOS train
    currently in use on the box in question.

    mh, Jun 8, 2004