Interesting Leica product announcements today ...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bruce, May 10, 2012.

  1. Bruce

    Noons Guest

    Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote,on my timestamp of 21/06/2012 8:29 AM:
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    Really? So this one is what, DICKHEAD?

    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    Really? Which one, DICKHEAD? This one that you insist is not active anymore
    and has stopped working for me, DICKHEAD?

    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    Why would anyone want to do that other than a DICKHEAD troll like you?

    Is there a limit to your stupidity, ARSEHOLE?
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah

    Like this one, DICKHEAD?
    Still the same account you "threw me out of", DICKHEAD!
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    What the heck for, stupid kraut?
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah

    in trolling, that's for sure.
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah

    You don't know what my "own language" is, imbecile.
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    The same account, that your fertile imagination insists is cancelled.
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah

    Really? Did you "notice" that for sure, DICKHEAD?
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    Still waiting, gutless wonder. What's wrong, DICKHEAD? Too gutless?
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    Stop listening to voices, DICKHEAD: there is no "us".
    Only YOU, andembarassing yourself in public!
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah
    blahblahblahimbecileblahbullshitblahblahblah

    You befouled, vitiated poltroon. You blighted, malodorous, mephitic recreant.
    You are a festering boil on the ass of all humanity. You have all the backbone
    of a jellyfish. You moribific, feculent simpleton. Would that I could change my
    species, just so that I might not be associated with you. The stupendous,
    confounding magnitude of your insipidness astonishes me. I cannot believe that
    anyone could muster such a prodigious, astounding level of stupidity. If you
    were any more asinine or incogitant, you would surely have been put to death
    long ago. Your vapidity has gone so far beyond any previous boundaries of
    puerility and nugacity as to banish any and all chances of an intelligent
    thought from your head. Even the most hardened of regulars unquestionably cannot
    believe your fatuousness and illogicality. Your opinions do nothing but lend
    credence to the overwhelming fact that you are such a driveling simpleton that
    you cannot find your ass with both hands and a road map. You are the very
    pinnacle of insensateness. You are the model of banality and subnormality. I am
    aghast at your apparent ability to insert your head into your own rectum at will.

    There cannot be even a fragment of intellectuality or perspicacity to be found
    within the gaping void which should contain your brain. It amazes me that you
    are able to perform even the most facile of everyday functions with your
    exorbitantly disadvantaged and gormless lack of intellect.

    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You
    worthless bag of filth. You are a cancer. A sore that won't go away. I would
    rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

    You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate,
    noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise
    everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid
    chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum,
    and I wish you would go away. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are
    a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are
    a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
    a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

    You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with
    the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world.
    An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the
    puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in
    recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of
    belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity.
    I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
    Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a
    fungus, the dregs of this earth.

    And did I mention you smell?

    If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to
    edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us
    with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be
    available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

    You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak
    into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before
    spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May
    you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

    You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and
    profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look
    down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic,
    starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

    And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of
    unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that
    you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than
    that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite
    of the snake?

    You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious.
    You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a
    meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile
    one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit.
    You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have
    the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and
    benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and
    sorrow wherever you go.

    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid.
    Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the
    stupidity we know into a whole different dimension of stupidity. You are
    trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even
    the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape.
    Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more
    stupidity in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.
    Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this
    stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of
    stupidity. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as
    to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

    The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most
    of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt
    at constructing creative arguments was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing
    together a bunch of nonsenses among a load of babbling was hardly effective...
    Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and
    count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many
    of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of
    mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this
    world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was
    your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been
    "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck
    in the racist emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a
    demand on you.

    Stuff you very much.
    <plonk>

    P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly,
    deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent,
    opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist,
    sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane,
    arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial,
    satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless,
    illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious,
    revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist,
    dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling,
    restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling,
    uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious,
    secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
    self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally
    Not Good. So, again,

    Stuff you very much.
    <re-plonk>

    Noons, Jun 23, 2012

  2. Bruce

    Info Guest

    Zzzz.

    Info, Jun 23, 2012

  3. [more logorrhea from Noons removed]

    Ah, you ran out of arguments. So soon.

    [some copy and paste from some other eloquent poster removed]

    Next time, don't be so obvious when you try to pass off someone
    elses work as yours. Choose someone with *your* level of
    vocabulary and (non)mastery of language.

    -Wolfgang

    PS: I only read some control samples of your sputtering.
    Wouldn't waste my time on more than a couple of lines.

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Jun 26, 2012