    From: Ben Thomas [mailto:]
    Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 10:04 PM
    Subject: International Shipping / Returns

    Hi,

    I saw you had a great price for a digital camera I want to buy, so I
    tried to checkout the item, but it said you don't do international shipping, yet
    your logo is "BuyDig - Worldwide Direct".

    Do you ship worldwide?

    Ben Thomas, Oct 31, 2004

  2. If the "World Series" can be held with just the US competing in it then
    I guess this is ok too ;-)

    Siddhartha Jain, Oct 31, 2004

  3. Ben Thomas

    Justin Guest

    Oh how true........ septics do live in there own 'we are the best/one and
    only' world don't they.......

    Justin, Oct 31, 2004