Interesting assembly of military power in the Far East

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010

  2. thanatoid

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Feb 7, 2010

  3. thanatoid

    VanguardLH Guest

    VanguardLH, Feb 7, 2010
  4. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    I think you need to format your brain.

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010
  5. thanatoid

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Feb 7, 2010
  6. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    The Japanese HATE the Chinese and vice versa.

    But mine was an ignorant comment caused by the fact that I don't
    watch any news, everything "current" I know I see in this group
    or occasionally on some stupid web site, and had no idea such
    exercises took place regularly.

    Still, I can think of better ways of using the money. But first
    things first, huh?

    thanatoid, Feb 7, 2010