    weather-data analysis, simulations of black-hole collisions and
    large-scale events in the evolution of the universe.

    http://www.computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,94564,00.html?nlid=PM

    Tech, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Tech

    Bob Guest

    Yes, but who gives a shit?

    Bob, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Who gives a rat's ass about this?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 16, 2004
  4. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
    nowhere to be found.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 16, 2004
  5. Tech

    Bob Guest

    BTW, I do see some Linux posts for *help* in the NG and as usual, you're
    probably too busy jerking off over a penguin.

    Bob, Jul 16, 2004
  6. Tech

    Duane Arnold Guest

    The only thing that this news reporting *clown* can do is report the
    *news*, along with her parade pissing act. That's about it for her
    expertise.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 16, 2004