    Where can we address these issues to save an extra million pages of paper?
    Would you agree with me?

    Have a nice day, MrGrey.

    MrGrey, May 28, 2006

  2. What ticks me off is Off Topic posting on usenet.

    Allodoxaphobia, May 28, 2006

  3. MrGrey

    D Mac Guest

    Well why do you keep making them?

    D Mac, May 28, 2006
  4. MrGrey

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I don't know what software you are using, or what printer (driver), but
    mine allow me to select to print only 1 page of 2, or 10, or only 5-7 of
    8 pages. Perhaps a bit more attention to the settings would be of benefit.

    Ron Hunter, May 29, 2006
  5. MrGrey

    mikel Guest

    You need to highlight/select what you wan to print, when you print don't
    worry about pages and all that, you should have a setting that says
    "print selection", choose this, it only prints what you select, not all
    the mindless junk.

    mk

    mikel, May 30, 2006