Interconnecting two pbx over CEoIP

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by hovla, Nov 30, 2006.

  1. hovla

    hovla Guest

    Hi,

    I have two PBX and CEoIP between them.
    PBX2 cannot get a clock from the PBX1.

    Configuration:

    PBX1 -E1- R1 -IP- R2 -E1- PBX2

    R1:
    controller E1 1/0
    cem-group 0 timeslots 1-31

    cem 1/0/0
    xconnect 10.65.152.2 0 encapsulation udp
    local ip addr 10.65.141.2
    local udp port 15901
    remote udp port 15902

    R2:
    controller E1 1/0
    cem-group 0 timeslots 1-31
    clock source adaptive 0

    cem 1/0/0
    xconnect 10.65.141.2 0 encapsulation udp
    local ip addr 10.65.152.2
    local udp port 15902
    remote udp port 15901

    Please help!!

    Tnx

    Vlaho

    hovla, Nov 30, 2006

  2. try add "clock source line" here
    try remove the timeslot entries

    Why do you use diffenrent UDP ports for the same connection ?
    What's the IOS version and platform ?
    Please post output of "show Cem summary" and "show cem 1/0/0" for both
    routers.

    Martin Bilgrav, Dec 2, 2006