    Is there any special conciderations that should be made when setting up a
    connection like this?

    Thanks :)

    Chello, Mar 2, 2004

  2. I don't know this switch specifically, but the one thing you have to watch
    out for with interconnecting trunks is PVST. Most other vendors only
    support one spanning tree instance on 802.1q (per the standard), while Cisco
    can do either. It's usually backward compatible, but its something to watch
    out for. Make sure the native vlan on your trunk is 1, and you should be
    fine. If you are doing anything more complicated (MST, etc), then you might
    want to do some more investigating.

    Craig Johnson, CCIE #6965

    Craig Johnson, Mar 2, 2004