inter vlan routing - What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Joel M. Baldwin, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. I've been trying to get a test setup working to verify a
    configuration using VLANS before implementing it full scale.

    I'm glad I tried it first because it ISN'T working! :(

    Diagram of the setup:

    Portions of a 'show run' on the 3750
    which is running Version 12.1(19)EA1c:
    Some other commands:
    This all looks right, Both L2 and L3 should be working. ( but aren't :( )

    Portions of a 'show run' on 2950Switch05
    which is running Version 12.1(20)EA1:
    Some other commands:
    L2 looks good, but L3 doesn't!?

    Portions of a 'show run' on 2950Switch08
    which is running Version 12.1(20)EA1:
    Some other commands:
    Again, L2 looks good, but L3 doesn't!?

    The only PC that seems to be able to be pinged is the *.10.2 machine.

    Am I missing something obvious?

    ADVthaAnksNCE

    Joel M. Baldwin, Dec 15, 2004