    Of course I can still use the devices, because the Bluetooth support is
    there. But devices have very limited functionality.

    Has anyone heard anything about future support fro MICROSOFT?

    Guest, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    Rick Guest

    Is it dormant? Or, is it extinct?

    Rick, Aug 28, 2005
  4. Andre Da Costa, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have the same problem it seems that microsoft has really dropped the ball
    on anything for 64-bit verson. I guess that they think its only for server
    use as for games and drivers it fails and is slower the the 32-bit. Not to
    mention the waist of time reinstalling my system just to find that my
    bluetooth keyboard won't work I can't even use it on my server 2003 for the
    server has no bluetooth support ether.

    Guest, Aug 29, 2005
  6. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Aug 29, 2005