    Guest Guest

    Anyone found Microsoft wireless keyboard & mouse 64 bit drivers? I'm
    surprised MS has not supported their own hardware for 64 bit yet.

    Guest, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    They have been 'on the way' for 4 months now. Get Logitech if you want
    64-bit support.

    John Barnes, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Guest

    DKI Guest

    This has been talked about many times and so far no there are no drivers yet
    sadily,

    DKI, Aug 12, 2005
  5. Some one tipped us about XMouse that is to be found on PAMD64. It is said to
    do anything that i-mouse does. I only just installed it 5 minutes ago, it
    configured alright as far as I can see, but I cannot vouch for it yet. I
    have a Logitech MX 310 - that is Mouseware and will not be supported, it
    seems.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Aug 12, 2005

  6. The annoying thing is, they are in all likelyhood, working on the rubbish
    in Intellimouse/Intellitype that nobody actually uses, just release the
    driver, we don't 64bit RSI guides....

    Mark Gillespie, Aug 12, 2005