    There will be a version of Intellipoint and Intellitype Pro compatible with
    the 64 bit version of windows in the winter/spring time frame (late 2005 or
    early 2006).

    Mercury, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 22, 2005

  3. Reported here first. :)

    http://msmvps.com/xperts64/archive/2005/08/31/64772.aspx

    But exact details? Haven't heard anything specific, and don't have
    Intellipoint capable hardware to test on, even if true. My keyboards are all
    Northgate, my trackballs are Logitech, and my one mouse is a Ferrari. ;)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 22, 2005
  4. And your blog is a Cadillac! :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 22, 2005
  5. Mercury

    Mercury Guest

    Hmmmm Ferrari mouse. What does it eat? Gorgonzola?

    Mercury, Nov 22, 2005
  6. Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 22, 2005
  8. Mercury

    Wim Zefat Guest

    Here's another one:

    http://www.osronline.com/showThread.CFM?link=82617

    says that x64 will be supported in IntelliPoint/IntelliType 5.5, expected
    in january 2006. I hope so (I have the new Microsoft Natural Comport 4000
    keyboard), but I'll believe it when I actually see it..

    Wim

    Wim Zefat, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Mercury

    Barb Bowman Guest