    software on Win32...

    I have the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer and the ergonomic (natural)
    multimedia keyboard (not wireless).

    Guest, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Guest

    Piers James Guest

    MS has not made them available yet.... make of that what you will!!!!!!

    Piers James, Jul 30, 2005

  3. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Pretty obvious. They really don't give a rip about x64. They are off to
    Vista and will support there, I would guess, when they have a retail
    version.

    John Barnes, Jul 30, 2005
  4. Yeah, it's pretty poor that Microsoft don't even support their own OS. You'd
    think they'd lead by example. Particularally when all the people who traded
    in their 32bit license find themselves with a less functional computer as a
    result.

    Andrew Ahearne, Jul 30, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Unbelievable... I agree, and find quite it sad, that micrsoft can release a
    new OS, supposedly supporting "latest technology" (ie the 64-bit processor)
    without supporting their own hardware (and not 'stone age" hardware, at
    that...) and still get away with it.

    Irony is that, for people running a 64-bit processor, there really is no
    other option - I currently have a dual boot with Win 32 and it is much
    slower... so then, if you don't trade in for win64, you lose the whole reason
    why you paid a lot of money for a 64-bit processor in the first place...

    Guest, Jul 30, 2005
  6. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    Basically, Microsoft people have been promising that the support is coming,
    since April. I wouldn't count on it. Your best bet is to look at supported
    Logitech products and see if you can find replacements in their product
    line. Not all are supported so check. Remember, don't buy Microsoft
    hardware in the future if you want support.

    John Barnes, Jul 30, 2005
  7. Guest

    Alex Guest

    I agree... Microsoft has abandon x64. So we have to buy Logitech
    products. I already did and they work prettier.

    Alex, Jul 30, 2005